Tuesday 15 April 2014

Some shots of C-Day at Salute 2014

As I mentioned in my last post, I forgot my camera but several people have kindly sent me photos of the game.  First, some wide shots from Legatus Hedlius; a shot along the length of the table.


And below, in the heat of action, with the game being run by the Brixham Berserks.


...and also of Mark Backhouse (below).


We had three transports, three galleys and 4 "landing barges" in the game, some are in the shot below.  I loved the colour of Mark's trade ship, on the right.


Alan Daniels took some closeups; here some legionaries are gambling on the deck of one of the galleys.


...whilst other (more diligent) comrades wade ashore.



Above, a lovely shot by Elaine Daniels, of Mark Backhouse's galley, and below of Caesar's "secret weapon."


Elaine Daniels also took this lovely shot of the swan on Mark's trade ship.



...and the bow of his galley.  A lovely colour, that wood.


Finally, a rare shot of my celtic chariots.

Thanks very much to Stephen, Alan and Elaine.  If anyone else has photos, I'd love to see them!

No comments: